SCMS SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE (SSA) : B.ARCH ADMISSIONS 2018
KEAM MERIT QUOTA – Candidates to report on 12.7.2018 at the College Campus in Karukutty, Ernakulam
(A) Original documents to be furnished for verification at the time of enrollment.
- Receipt of Fee remitted in the Post office/Bank as instructed by CEE
- Allotment Memo
- Rank certificate/Data Sheet of KEAM.
- Community /Income certificate as proof in support of any claim for reservation (OEC/SC/ST Category)
- NATA Score Card
- NATA Admit card
- 10th Mark list
- 12th Mark list
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Pass Certificate(CBSE/ICSE Candidates only)
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Three copies of 10th & 12th Mark list
- Four photographs – three passport size and one stamp size
- Copy of Aadhar Card
(B) Details of fee to be remitted at the time of Enrollment at the College.
- Tuition Fee – Rs. 45000/-*
- Special Fee – Rs. 25000/-*
- Admission Fee – Rs. 100/-
- Prospectus – Rs. 300/-
- Caution Deposit (Refundable) – Rs. 10,000/-
- Identity card – Rs. 500/-
- PTA Fund – Rs. 2000/-
- MGU Administration Fee – Rs. 5000/-
- Student Affiliation Fee – Rs. 450/-
- University Union Fee – Rs. 50/
- Sports affiliation Fee – Rs. 300/-
- Student Welfare Fund – Rs. 30/-
- Students Insurance – Rs. 23/-
- Return of Matriculation Fee – Rs. 200/-
Total : Rs. 88,953/-
(C) Hostel Accommodation (Available for Boys & Girls)
Those require hostel accommodation has to fill up the application form and remit the following fees.
- Hostel caution deposit (refundable) – Rs. 5000/-
- Advance Hostel Rent for six months – Rs. 2000/- per month
- One month advance towards mess fee – Rs. 3600/-
Total – Rs. 20,600/-
Those requiring transport facility by the college bus have to fill up the form and remit the fees of six months. Transport facility will be available from Vytila, Thripunithura, (Seaport airport road), Thoppumpady, Valanjambalam, GCDA, Palarivattom, Perumbavoor, Paravur, Kodungallor and Thrissur to College and back.
Uniform will be displayed and available in the campus store at the time of admission.
Boys: Beige colour full sleeve shirt with Chinese collar, single pocket (tucked in) and corporate blue colour pants, black belt, Black Shoes (Canvas shoes are not allowed). Socks: black or same colour of the pant. Jeans, Low waist pants and short shirts are not allowed.
Girls: Salwar Kameez- Beige color top with three-fourth sleeve, knee length and corporate blue color salwar- corporate blue colour sleeveless Chinese collar overcoat with same colour button.
W/S & Lab: Corporate Blue pants, Navy blue shirts with black shoes and black belts (For Boys and Girls)
Mode of fee collection and refund to students who are admitted under Government Allotment
Students can pay the fees using any of the following options at the time of joining B. Arch through Government Allotment.
By Demand Draft in the name of “SCMS SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE” payable at Kalamassery/ Ernakulam
By NEFT/RTGS as per the Beneficiary details given below. Proof of the fund transfer details to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Account Name : SCMS School of Architecture
- Account Number : 588801010050027
- IFS Code : UBIN0558885
- Name of bank : Union Bank of India
- Name of Branch : Palissery
Cash payment is not permissible, Hence we do not accept cash.
Refund to student who shift from our college to other colleges under government allotment will be issued through account payee cheque in the name of Student/Parent.
Office: 0484-6619000, 2450330, Fax :0484-2450508 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hostel (Girls) -0484-450603(Direct), 2450330 (Evening /Holidays)
(Ist year Boys) -0484-2450604(Direct), 2451907 (Evening/Holidays)
Principal: 0484-6619000, 2450330(O), 9840419391, Email: email@example.com
NOTE: Students are instructed to keep sufficient copies of their 10th, 12th Mark List, NATA Score Sheet & Entrance Rank Certificate for further requirements.