Students can pay the fees using any one of the following options :
1) Students (having bank account other than Union Bank of India) can pay fee through, using NEFT/RTGS
a). You can create a SCMS School of Architecture as a Beneficiary in your online banking (any bank) option using the following details,
- A/C name: SCMS SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE
- A/C No: UBISSAR followed by ID card/Roll number and admission year provided by the college.
The Reg.No./RollNo. differs for every student hence please use your rollno. only. For example a student with Rollno. SBA01 who has taken admission in 2014 will have account number as UBISSARSBA0114
- IFS Code: UBIN0558885
- Name of the bank: Union Bank of India
- Name of Branch: Palissery
b). Please save the receipt generated after the fund transfer for future reference and one copy should be handed over to the Accounts Office at SSA
2) Union Bank Account holders can pay fees in any branches of Union Bank using the challan available in the college Website . Those who use this option to pay the fees may submit the college copy of the paid challan to the Accounts Office at SSA
3) By Demand draft in the name of “SCMS SCMS SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE” payable at Pallissery/ Karukutty /Angamaly and deposited to UBI, Pallissery Branch using the challan available in the College .
Any mode of cash remittance to our account is not valid.