Any mode of cash remittance to our account is not valid , Students can pay the fees using any one of the following options.
1) Online Fee Payment : Students can pay fee using NEFT/RTGS from any Bank Account
- Beneficiary details for NEFT/RTGS transfer, with the following details,
- A/C name: SCMS SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE
A/C No: UBISSAR followed by ID card number and admission year provided by the college. The ID card number differs for every student.
Eg: A student with RollNo./Id Card No. SBA01 joined in 2014 the account will beUBISSARSBA0114
- IFS Code: UBIN0558885
- Name of the bank: Union Bank of India
- Name of Branch: Palissery
- Please save the receipt generatedafter the fund transfer for future reference and one copy should be handed over to the Accounts Office at SSA.
2) By Demand draft
Student can take a Demand Draft in the name of ” SCMS SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE ” payable at Pallissery/ Karukutty /Angamaly and deposit it to UBI, Pallissery Branch using the challan available in the College and submit the college copy of the paid Challan to the Accounts Office at SSA.